About Me

My photo
I have a unique family. I have been married now for 14 years, and we have produced two sons. My husband was diagnosed in 2002 with Sarcoidosis and Insulin Dependent Diabetes. Since then he has been a stay at home dad, while I go and bring home the bacon each day. Our oldest son Patrick has already earned numerous abbreviations behind his name. They include PDD-NOS, Mood Disorder – NOS, ADHD, and ODD. Our youngest son earned his first set of abbreviations last year, PDD-NOS. I like to consider myself MOM-NOS. Because I feel like I am still learning how to be a mom of “special” boys, still trying to figure out how to juggle a family and work, still trying to cope with my own mental issues of anxiety and mood swings. So here is my journey…

Friday, October 1, 2010

Broke



I seem to have screwed up my bank account – 490.00 later in bank charges I am very broke. I have no idea how to get myself out of this mess either. And of course it’s the beginning of the month so all the bills are due. My sanity is hanging on by a thread. Patrick is struggling both academically and behaviorally still in school. Trever was told today that his pre-school can’t start because of some paper they can’t get signed. It’s Friday, and somehow that makes me sad. I have all weekend to deal with family life, when family life isn’t so good. I keep telling myself hang in there, take one day at a time, this too shall pass. It works until I get home, then it’s like a brick wall falls on me. Oh yeah, PMS happens the first day of the month also. FUN FUN FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment